•  

• Page 2 of 2
    • «
    Forum » Gaming » GTAIV » CROUCH "BUG"
    CROUCH "BUG"
    [U]1776Date: Wednesday, 2009-01-21, 10:50 AM | Message # 16
    [U] cannabis consumption controller
    Group: [U] Member
    Smells like shit in here all of a sudden, ah I see somebody let a used Novolame enema in. taunt Novolame promotes against itself by the very nature of every one of you losers, this is why NB was founded and stocked with the real NoVocaine members. But everybody knows Novolame sucks a wart riddled dick just pulled out of a whore on the rag so let us stay on topic. haha

Perhaps then 09 they are not as aware of the bug as their exposure probably lay in watching testers play and their own mundane exposure. It is doubtful a tester in their hours upon hours of structured play and reports ever came across the bug. Then again who knows, it may not be corporate ignorance or laziness but their own little easter egg waste spreading goodness especially with that shotgun.

[U]09Date: Wednesday, 2009-01-21, 12:13 PM | Message # 17
    [U]Leader/Recruiter
    Group: Administrators
    Not be accounted for what some people of an organization do, even though you are well aware of it? Now that my friend is pure hypocrisy. Or is it fear? Fear of being rejected if you say a word against someone supposedly important. Fear of being perceived as a nut because you see through the subterfuge and feel you need to expose the truth. Or is it laziness, or even worse, blind consent.
    I agree we all have to deal with this one time or another, and all is not

here either. But hey, we're all here to have fun right, and not preach moral values.
    (btw, notice we don't use the holy banstick as soon as we notice a three letter clan member)

ON TOPIC! indeedickles.
    Ok, 1776, I'll ask one of the Rockstar devs. He'll certainly say it was intended, then report back to bosses with info they'll toss into dustbin as quickly as it came.

Nice videos.
    Don't forget to reload before ammo runs out wink

AAD: 85.17.97.10:3335 - Training: 81.167.157.3:7766 - GTA U: 85.204.196.64:8901 - Ventrilo: 85.17.146.33:11553

BadBoyDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-21, 7:48 PM | Message # 18
    Grasshopper
    Group: Users
    First of all!
    This is NOT directed at ALL of [U].

Smells like shit in here all of a sudden, ah I see somebody let a used Novolame enema in. taunt Novolame promotes against itself by the very nature of every one of you losers, this is why NB was founded and stocked with the real NoVocaine members. But everybody knows Novolame sucks a wart riddled dick just pulled out of a whore on the rag so let us stay on topic. haha

I'll make it easy for you..........FUCK YOU!
    I still am NoV........and you seem to be the "USED" and flushed enema here.

Is that propaganda the only song you know?All that intelligence wasted on such severe narcissism.You are even like that to your own crew.Watch when the first person who stands up for themselves or talks back and see what response they get!You seem to just ramble cuss words without much substance or validity.As soon as you hit some pussy for the first time ,you might see a little light from the real world.I am the same person as before!Now that you hating on NoV,i am a loser,novolame,novoshame,shit..............!How do you base this?The tag only!Well you might be the most boisterous and vulgar of the bunch,but i am sure the free thinkers here do there judging a little less obtusely.It is ok though!I am still me,and you are still you.

However, i am glad to be me!

Please don't hitler my post either you fucking NAZI!

Don't waste your time in banning me either!

[U]1776Date: Wednesday, 2009-01-21, 9:58 PM | Message # 19
    [U] cannabis consumption controller
    Group: [U] Member
    So much for on topic, but since Novobitch is crying let us make it simple.

If it looks like a duck.
    Walks like a duck.
    Sounds like a duck.

Voila!

Novolame sucks a wart riddled dick just pulled out of a whore on the rag.

lol

Message edited by [U]1776 - Wednesday, 2009-01-21, 10:02 PM

BadBoyDate: Thursday, 2009-01-22, 7:34 AM | Message # 20
    Grasshopper
    Honestly no flames,but my goodness this music is hideous!

[U]09Date: Thursday, 2009-01-22, 3:49 PM | Message # 21
    [U]Leader/Recruiter
    Group: Administrators
    Hideous you say? Sounds like the Third Reich all over again. You can switch off the Cameroun (Africa) radio station in chat box below (next to volume).

It is good to have a retrospective view of various situations. It becomes more difficult to actually do that when within an organization you try to believe in. After two years of pretending to not see a clan rot and facing indifferent stagnant visions that cause everyone to leave if they have any self esteem, I was relieved to breathe at last away from the corporate bitterness the stronger side of leadership there has installed. Quite fascinating to watch a few bad apples destroy everything. I pity Fish. Forced to swim in the dung of others, though he made the pool. Hey, talking of people we can't stand, have you got round to chopping the kid's substitution for a cock banstick off yet? Tell me when you get tired of feeling proud about banning people for phallic substitution's sake. Sure makes the world a better place. smile
    Ahh, always good to chat about GTA IV.

AAD: 85.17.97.10:3335 - Training: 81.167.157.3:7766 - GTA U: 85.204.196.64:8901 - Ventrilo: 85.17.146.33:11553

FuXDate: Thursday, 2009-01-22, 7:38 PM | Message # 22
    Grasshopper
    hmm is U a german clan ? .. all hit the german historie.. i know its a bad historie but we live now xD ...
    the main thing is the question : is U a german clan ?XD

[U]999Date: Thursday, 2009-01-22, 11:18 PM | Message # 23
    startled basking shark
    Group: [U] RECRUITER
    lol, no!!
    but most of U´s talking shit about that, ^^ thats right...but i guess its in a funny way

Message edited by [U]999 - Thursday, 2009-01-22, 11:19 PM

Forum » Gaming » GTAIV » CROUCH "BUG"
    • Page 2 of 2
    • «
    Search:

| Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | |