• [U]786
  • Greetz
  • [U]1337
  • [U]026
  • [U]06
  • [U]999
  •  

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » EXPOSURE » Faux Newz » OMG...GMO! ("Oh my god, now I know what that stands for...")
    OMG...GMO!
    [U]09Date: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 4:32 AM | Message # 1
    [U]Leader/Recruiter
    Group: Administrators

"Oh my god, now I know what that stands for...after looking it up on the net ", say the applicants who went through the various questions asked in the application form.

So now that you know what GMO is, what do you think about it, and how what ends in your plate is or will shortly be Genetically Modified?

You may be asking yourselves, what is wrong with Genetically Modified Crops? You may also want to ask yourself, to whom does this profit? Does the everyday man and woman profit from better food slapped on the table because their natural composition was changed? When asking yourself this, seek data wherever you can about how brighter, bigger, more colourful crops actually aren't as tasty as natural products. Wow, don't those cucumbers look delicious! They must be, seeming how yummy they look. That's one thing to learn about how the world has grown to fall for the golden carrot: the carrot looks tasty, but damn well isn't!

Leaving the subject of taste aside, what are the consequences of modifying the genetic code of a living plant that we will eventually eat and digest, incorporating whatever that plant has to offer into our own system? It is safe to say, WE DO NOT KNOW! And precisely for that reason, it is unsafe to force feed the entire planet with these GMO products (soja, rice, cereals, etc etc) when tests suggest that the health of the human race is at stake, or that the harm that these crops could do is yet to be denied. Tests still need to be conducted by independant organizations that hold no financial interest in approving all GMO products (copyright MONSANTO), as tests were up till now either crushed, swept aside, or carried out by biased relations of Monsanto, a company that has a patent for all GMO grains that they sell world wide to over 75% (roughly, to be corrected) of farmers. The USA can make you eat anything without you knowing it has genetically modified ingredients in it. In Europe, products still require the label, 'containing GMO', but is still being hijacked by the massive Monsanto wave that is overpowering the European officials who see no evil either.

What is bad about farmers using GMO grain bought from Monsanto? There is a trap, I assure you. When a farmer buys grain to sow, often unable to find anything else as Monsanto is almost a monopoly, he also has to pay royalties to Monsanto who owns the patent. Then, to benefit from the faulty (as what follows actually doesn't necessarily work) Monsanto wonder pack, you must by Round Up weed killer that the super grain designed by Monsanto is capable of resisting. Spray your fields with this highly toxic weed killer, polluting the soil for years to come, wiping out insects, biological variety, and the crops will grow unharmed. Why do this and not continue to do it the good old way? Because the grain appears to be cheap and has gradually wiped out all competition. By natural and illegal contimanation, even naturally grown crops have been 'infected' by GMO fields nearby and have gradually weakened the biological richness of our farmlands, only offering one type of each plant and destroying local specialities.
    How to resist the wave when illegally Monsanto has planted GMO crops throughout your country without the government knowing (yeah yeah) and is impossible to get rid of since it appears to generate (on a short term!) more profit, and has killed all other varieties by artificial and natural (wind, half dead birds etc) contamination? By exposing the horrifying results of what Monsanto has done to Food today, and to the farmers across the globe, caught up in the storm and hands tied (lands "purified" and only able to be used for GMO round up resistant crops. See a problem with that? Why do normally Farmers rotate their crops and not have maze in one field continually? So the earth doesn't end up being useless and sterile for future crops to grow from).

What is wrong with using Round Up?

Watch this documentary and find out for yourself:

French: World according to Monsanto

English : Controlling Food

Spanish Subs : World According to Monsanto

After watching this, you may either throw up or wonder what the hell one can do about a company that is on the verge of becoming your only supplier of food. Control the Food, control the People. Control the Banks, Food, and think of creating a world government, you control the world.
    The future is in your hands, you just need to know what the world is really made of before choosing to bend down, or act. I hope some have constructive ideas to share of how something this big, blidnly accepted by the USA under BUSH senior's presidency for hugely attractive financial reasons) can be stopped.
    See no evil?

Links:

Heard of the Vietnam War? You must have heard how the USA tested their wonderful weapons on the Northern Vietnamese population using the infamous Agent Orange, for example.
    AGENT ORANGE

Corporate Crimes

Illegal GMO in Brazil

Millions against Monsanto

AAD: 85.17.97.10:3335 - Training: 81.167.157.3:7766 - GTA U: 85.204.196.64:8901 - Ventrilo: 85.17.146.33:11553

XtremDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 8:04 PM | Message # 2
    horny scorpion
    Group: Users
    man wtf they put gay english on our french ! its horrible !!!
    hehe i use roundup

-Xtrem-

[U]09Date: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 9:41 PM | Message # 3
    [U]Leader/Recruiter
    Fancy expressing any constructive comments concerning this subject, being a round up user?

AAD: 85.17.97.10:3335 - Training: 81.167.157.3:7766 - GTA U: 85.204.196.64:8901 - Ventrilo: 85.17.146.33:11553

[U]786Date: Thursday, 2008-11-20, 2:33 AM | Message # 4
    BUTCHER OF THE YEAR!
    Group: [U] RECRUITER
    "Not Dangerous to wild life" a few mins later " ...all died after 3 and a half minutes"

XtremDate: Thursday, 2008-11-20, 8:24 AM | Message # 5
    horny scorpion
    I wanted to edit my first message but after some mins of this video i ended, it show someone who sell ogm, it's useless, he won't critic what he sell, we need a real documentary just about gmo not about "Monsato" i'm talking about french version

-Xtrem-

[U]09Date: Thursday, 2008-11-20, 12:11 PM | Message # 6
    [U]Leader/Recruiter
    Quote (|U|E4)
    I wanted to edit my first message but after some mins of this video i ended, it show someone who sell ogm, it's useless, he won't critic what he sell, we need a real documentary just about gmo not about "Monsato" i'm talking about french version

... well done, you watched a few minutes of the documentary to say that. Yes, the documentary starts by showing two sides of the coin: those who know what round up does and are exposing the danger, and others who enjoy it's purpose and promote it.
    You may judge the quality of this documentary after really watching it and not reading the description on back cover. I find it interesting to show why OGM are successful and attractive at first. Watch all the way through and you'll understand where the nightmare begins.

PizzaDate: Friday, 2008-11-21, 8:48 AM | Message # 7
    startled basking shark
    tomato(

XtremDate: Friday, 2008-11-21, 8:03 PM | Message # 8
    horny scorpion
    Man i know much about gmo, and i have my opinion, you will laugh, but i'm not a stupid ecolist as greenpeace or this kind of shit, i'm for we are in 2008 not 100 after JC, we ned to evolue, useless to wait, if ur american you eat everydays and you cant know, in france too, i don't care.In france there is useless people who in 99 % dunno nothing about sciences and think that if they don't eat biologic food they will die rofl its stupid.GMO are a part of our future, you know ... everydays there 80x more people who die cause "normal food" (intoxicate, alergic) where as cause gmo, lol get your opinion, its important, i'm not telling that gmo are perfect.But im sure of something biologic food = dumb, gay, useless people.
    Thanks for reading ...

-Xtrem-

[U]09Date: Friday, 2008-11-21, 8:35 PM | Message # 9
    [U]Leader/Recruiter
    Quote (|U|E4)
    .But im sure of something biologic food = dumb, gay, useless people.

Well that's an educated thought.

Biological farming is about not using industrial pesticides, helping promote natural varieties. Monsanto is the complete opposite and praises the extermination of all things natural that "appear" to interfere with the growth of grain they manufactured. Implicitly, the wide variety of fruit&veg shrinks as mass production sweeps the riches of nature into the bin. I suppose animals that are now extinct because of people who just follow the herd believing it's just "evolution" is also quite normal, and those who defend the animal realm are useless, dumb, gay people too?

Like I said, watch this (by how you talk, I don't see any sign that you really did) and read the links, then perhaps learn a thing or two. One of those being ackowledging we do not know much about new technologies. Alot is to be learnt about modifying genes and the effect of doing that in the long run. We are only slowly learning the effect of antibiotics (after 50 years of gobbling them) for example, where super germs were naturally born in reaction to the abuse of antibiotics. Wonder why we get so ill these days?

[U]1776Date: Saturday, 2008-11-22, 3:16 PM | Message # 10
    [U] cannabis consumption controller
    Group: [U] Member
    Genetic modification will be in the future of humanity should we survive long enough. In the current uses however such as GMO even the knowledge of the leading scientist on the matter is paled by the amount of ignorance we have regarding how we have thrust things into the natural environment. We know next to nothing about the biosphere of the only mote of dust in space that we exist on and countless ecological travesties over time have demonstrated this. The future and long term is never considered before we start shooting in the dark. Take for example the use of DDT, short for Dichloro-Diphenyl-Trichloroethane and once a very common pesticide and lauded for how well it worked. It eradicated diseases in some countries where mosquitoes would spread them and was used extensively in WWII for malaria control. It was not until around 1968 that eyes started to open and even then in some places the mid 1980s that it could no more be blindly supported. It was found to be a persistent organic pollutant that was easily absorbed into soils and could have a half life of up to 30 years. During this time excess over concentration points would work easily into water and also into aquatic organisms providing another introduction point into the food chain.

The end result, devastation to many species and widespread contamination and build-up of chemical and its byproducts stored in fat cells down the predator food chain including humans. This is a prime example of our species going overboard with something we do not fully understand the consequences of in ecosystems we do not fully understand either. This is the ultimate point of consideration when looking at GMOs and their global spreading not to mention the control of food by a single massive entity when we have strayed so far from the self sufficient ways that we have grown to depend on these others. We do not fully understand what affect these modifications will have, yet we have not only spread them all over the planet we have begun to threaten the original untainted plants they came from in the first place. This is Russian roulette on a global scale with many things being forced to play it including your children to come and generations to come. We lay the foundations for things we will never see in our lifetime, what kind of legacy can you say with pride you built and left behind?

I don't think what is hoped to be nursed stronger is a sense of anti-progression so much as a sense of anti-self destruction especially by means of propaganda and disinformation. If you need a better feeling of what it is like to be poisoned or lose somebody to poisoning by "accident" or more accurately indiscretion and carelessness by a company and/or government I suggest you try talking to veterans of Desert Storm/Desert Shield as well as Vietnam; Gulf War Sickness & Agent Orange. This senseless suffering and loss does not have to continue. Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it, that is why history is so important.

Message edited by [U]1776 - Saturday, 2008-11-22, 3:19 PM

Forum » EXPOSURE » Faux Newz » OMG...GMO! ("Oh my god, now I know what that stands for...")
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

| Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | |