•  

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Gaming » SAMP in General » U and NoV
    U and NoV
    FruttyDate: Saturday, 2008-12-13, 7:14 PM | Message # 1
    Grasshopper
    Group: Users
    Aaaight... i just want you guys to re-think this whole "Hate NoV thing"

Because i'm trying to make some friends to NoV and i dont wana go around and "Those fucking noobs, Fuck U clan"

I wana play with other people and have fun...

You guys think you can re-think this thing and imma talk to Austin about unbanning you...

BUT if you do something against our rules then it's not my fault...

[U]06Date: Saturday, 2008-12-13, 7:50 PM | Message # 2
    [U]Leader/Warlord/Recruiter
    Group: Administrators
    Well im confused about this " BUT if you do something against our rules then it's not my fault... " mm i guess those rules not the ones that u can check in server with /rules but it refers to other thing trying to say obey anything cuz im da fat admin here ...

It's been along time i have not even 0.1% interest to play again on ur server again and i guess same goes for the rest of U clan members .

It's like asking a police officer to try to make the thief don't steal and let him be a good person instead of putting him in jail after he already did the crime .

Gta SA-MP is just a multilayer game .. some don't yet understand how to play a game and enjoy ..

for me as individual i love playing that game with the way i like cuz i just want to enjoy and have fun and those things i want is not available in [NoV] so i will not never bother going and playing there ...

[U]47Date: Saturday, 2008-12-13, 8:27 PM | Message # 3
    INTERGALACTIC BITCH!
    Group: [U] Fight@
    I think 06's words explain everything that it is meant to be explained. I don't think there will be an agreement between us and NoV, as I think that everyone should go in their own path.

And no, we are not complaining nor want to be "allies" with most of your clan members since "those" punks were the first who didn't mind their business, trying to guess our names and flame after!

There is no problem if you (Frutty) want to become friends with us, as you still have gained respect here by not flaming, banning and deleting our Ventrilo channels.

Say hello to WaSs and Autism.

FruttyDate: Saturday, 2008-12-13, 11:32 PM | Message # 4
    Grasshopper
    wow dude.... so after all this time you dont miss me at all? :S 06...

[U]09Date: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 0:14 AM | Message # 5
    [U]Leader/Recruiter
    Actually, no. We have no interest at all in nov activities. Nice initiative, Frutty, but what is there to gain except getting our hands dirty from getting too close to people like Austin and Wes. I won't mention the others not worth mentioning either.
    NoV server? Get unbanned? Did you lift one finger to get our channels back in vent when your lame friends of nov deleted them and banned us? It is a bit late to fix things, and nothing is to be fixed as the fun in playing on your server died ages ago. Real training is elsewhere.

As 06 and 69 said, good luck with your efforts to change the nov polluted mentality, and kicking them into shape, but it is a lost cause my friend, and we still consider you as that despite being part of the novoshame clan. Shame indeed.

AAD: 85.17.97.10:3335 - Training: 81.167.157.3:7766 - GTA U: 85.204.196.64:8901 - Ventrilo: 85.17.146.33:11553

FruttyDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 0:21 AM | Message # 6
    Grasshopper
    It's up to you if you think it's a shame but i dont....

I like NoV and wont leave it...

Cuz i got all my sa-mp playing friends in NoV.... Or atleast i used to....

Until you created U clan....

And i still wont use buggin to fight i think thats kinda weak... cus i just right like.... 15 min ago found a way how to kill you with one shot if you are useing c-bug.....

My moto is: "Never c-bug thats a shame"

[U]09Date: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 0:59 AM | Message # 7
    [U]Leader/Recruiter
    I may have to refer you, young padawan to a post I just published on that exact subject:

Crouch """"bug"""""

The people that made the game included this feature in San Andreas Single Player, and would have noticed this "BUG" don't you think before including it also in GTAIV sp &mp? Yes, the crouch thing is a feature of the game. It took me a while to realize I was being fooled by nov about this and to recognize I was wrong, but why be stubborn and wear blinders. The reality is this: Rockstar included the crouch key function in it's most latest game (representing their personal gaming technological bounds forward). Only a simpleton or a blind bat would think differently. smile

But one may choose how to play a game, of course. That's why classes of players exist, and realms in which some can, and some cannot compete. The laws of Nature apply wink

AAD: 85.17.97.10:3335 - Training: 81.167.157.3:7766 - GTA U: 85.204.196.64:8901 - Ventrilo: 85.17.146.33:11553

[U]06Date: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 5:26 AM | Message # 8
    [U]Leader/Warlord/Recruiter
    '' I like NoV and wont leave it... ''
    sound same like mine
    '' I Don't Like playing on NoV and wont play thier '' for me

You gotta respect each person opinion and try to deal with it cuz whatever u will do u will not force him to do something that he never like .

I don't hate ya frutty as i don't hate some other NoV's who was always respectful and decent players i knew through my way in SA-MP but since i don't go tier anymore their is no way to say hallo but of course if i saw them on day in any other server they'll have my respect wink

FruttyDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 6:01 AM | Message # 9
    Grasshopper
    Yeah 06 you right... i play alot on different servers... SAE, yours and MOB sometimes....

But right now my sa-mp is fucked up....

[U]47Date: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 6:05 AM | Message # 10
    INTERGALACTIC BITCH!
    ... smile

[U]911Date: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 7:11 PM | Message # 11
    cultured vulture
    Group: [U] Member
    After everything that Austin and other novs did, I mean uncovering our names, deleting U vent channels, and this whole flaming shit, I just want to say one thing ... Fuck you Austin!!!

Thank you

[U]47Date: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 7:20 PM | Message # 12
    INTERGALACTIC BITCH!

[U]1337Date: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 7:33 PM | Message # 13
    [U]WarLord/Trainer/Recruiter
    Group: War Lord
    Your right 911 !!

pimpDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 7:52 PM | Message # 14
    BUTCHER OF THE YEAR!
    lol what a sad topic ... U will never surrender to NoV and vice versea for most novs ... it is an effort that is worthless ... the way i feel is that i treat everyone as an individual ... so no matter the clan there is ppl that i do not like but no reason to go against the whole clan ... where some ppl think that this is more than a GAME and think it is like the Americans vs the Japanese which is fuckin stupid ...

[U]09Date: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 8:13 PM | Message # 15
    [U]Leader/Recruiter
    and Jesus walked on water.

Topic for mine shaft

Forum » Gaming » SAMP in General » U and NoV
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

| Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | |